Exodus Guild - Therian Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic guidelines for new guild members (Updated January 2018)

Go down

Basic guidelines for new guild members (Updated January 2018) Empty Basic guidelines for new guild members (Updated January 2018)

Post by Cadphael Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:50 pm

These are just some basic "policies" of Exodus Guild to help improve the playing experience and help further the guild.

-We request that everyone log in to the game weekly at minimum. any less may put you in risk of getting kicked to make space for more active players. If you are having technical issues, going on vacation / are not able to log in for some reason etc, please give me a headsup ingame via PM/email or a post on this forum. The aim is to have an causal, yet active guild not one where half the members have not logged in for several weeks and nothing gets done.

-Please use this Forum regularly to check on guild project updates, to discuss plans for the guild, to ask for or to provide assistance on any individual goals, or for alerts on any forthcoming changes in the game.

-As of January 2018, we have a few guild slots open with more to come once the castle is up. If anyone still has an Alt they would like to join to take advantage of the workshops, please post in the relevant thread (or PM/mail me ingame) to request access.Once we build a mansion hopefully everyone will be able to have an alt if they so desire.

-Some degree of participation in guild projects/festivals by everyone. Don't feel like you have to help on every single project, especially some of the lower level players, but without everyone's contributions this guild will not be able to get access to guild-exclusive materials in latter stages of development due to the massive amount of resources required for such projects.

-Do not mail guild items (donations of tools etc or items for projects etc) to the guildleader (i.e. me) personally! There is a risk of the mailbox getting filled up quickly and such packages may be lost before it is opened. Deposit guild items and materials in guild storage domains relevant to the trade or locale of the project.

-Have fun!

Thanks in advance,

Cadphael

Cadphael

Back to top Go down